Monday, March 2, 2009

My 'not- so- baby' priest...

.... is not such a baby anymore.





She made 44 this weekend. From 38.





Anyone who complains that levelling is hard needs to be smacked around a bit. Because if I can level a clothie 6 levels in 2 days, anyone can.





Sadly, I took a picture but didn't bother to load it anywhere I could access it from work (because I'm a slacker and I blog from work daily) so that will have to wait until tomorrow.





I did do some art of her, though.



Isn't she pretty? Yeah, thats the Shadoweave Robe, if you're wondering. And that rogue? Yeah, he's a super- spy ninja who's real name is being hidden to protect the innocent. And I can't really color, so if you can, and you'd like to, feel free.

By the way, powerlevelling tailoring sucks. I should have known that from trying to do it on my druid, but I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment- she got from 183 to 244 tailoring in about 2 hours (and a lot of gold.) She's making stuff she can't wear now, so I'm pretty sure she's good to go. So, if you didn't know that before, ya do now.

0 comments: