Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Squee and a Groan

First, the squee:

Its my new raiding buddy, the proto- drake whelpling! And before anyone says anything, yes, I really do get excited over minipets. I already have the cobra hatchling and the tickbird. Now I just need the white tickbird and the mount, and I'll never have to buy those eggs again!

Now, the groan:

OS3D. Words simply cannot express my absolute loathing of this fight. That is not to say that I don't want to do the fight- I do, its the last step in our progression, and will put us at the top of the charts on VeCo. But, good God...

I applaud Blizzard. You finally managed to make those jerks who were screaming 'progression is too easy' shut up. Now they're bitching that its too hard.

It would also be nice if more than half of the DPS would kindly stay alive while we killed Shadron. I understand- Twilight Torment sucks. But pop a potion, or a fel cookie, or SOMETHING. And really, dying to Void Zones? Thats the mark of an amateur, especially now that they're bright blue.

Despite all of this, we managed to kill Tenebron, kil shadron, and get Vesperon to 67% before we wiped for the last time. Then, we just did OS2D.

And, what drops? The Pennant Cloak AND the Illustration of the Dragon Soul. Which, of course, I get beat out on. Nevermind that those are 2 of the last pieces I need.

Meh.

Its so priest night tonight.

0 comments: