Friday, February 27, 2009

Lookin' at a thing in a blog...

Greetings and bienvenue!

(/cut the Secret Saturday's reference)

I am Pyoska (real names have been edited to protect the not- so- innocent), and I am the owner/ operator/ moderator extraordinaire of this here blog.

Down to business- that being World of Warcraft. This is a blog dedicated to my toon's adventures on The Venture Co. (US RP/PvP) server- Onakoko (AKA Koko, Kokopuffs, DROOOOO), my level 80 Tauren Token Boomkin of Doom; Moraena (AKA Mora), my level 36 and current pet project Blood Elf Shadow Priest, who's going to be holy when she grows up; Kaelamina (AKA Mina, My RP Baby), my baby Forsaken Warlock; Lostnauriel (AKA Nauri, the DeathLily), my level 68 Blood Elf Death Knight (because everyone has one); Aurasai (AKA Aura), my level 80 Blood Elf Hunter; and Surrealist (AKA Surry), my level 70 Troll Rogue turned bank alt who i may decide to level at some point in time, but who knows.

Yeah, I know... that's a lot of toons.

Anywho, what this blog is about is World of Warcraft. It will contain all kinds of things dealing with WoW- from raiding, gear, and specs, to PvP and BGs, to rants and QQs, to news updates and art.

So, sit back, buckle up, and hang on...

Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

0 comments: